1. The ASK industrial heavy-duty welder with the unique features of interference-resistance and protection technique ensures excellent performance in severe condition environment, such as high temperature, dust, vibration, and big current long-time working.
2. Extended working cable and unique extra-standard current output are designed to satisfy the need of long working cable for remote distance and long-time work. KR-500 can output current 570A. Welding current output for lengthened 50M integrated cable can still remain above 460A.
3. This welder offers CO2/MIG/MAG welding with various range of welding wire within 0.8-2.0mm.
4. Suitable to all position welding, including horizontal, vertical, overhead welding on steel plate above 1mm
5. Applicable to welding on mild steel and alloy. Also to aluminum when using argon as shielded gas, as well as SS when using mixed gas as shielded gas. This system is designed to meet the wide range of welding application, including: boat building, steel structure, machinery, and hardware.
|Item no./ model||KR-200||KR-350||KR-500||KR-600(630)|
|Rated Input Voltage(V)||3-380||3-380||3-380||3-380|
|Rated Input Power(KVA)||7.6||18.1||31.9||45|
|Rated Output Current(A)||200||350||500||630|
|Rated Duty Cycle (%)||60||60||60||60|
|Adjustable Current Range(A)||40-220||60-370||80-570||80-630|
|Output Voltage Range(V)||16-25||17-32.5||18-42.5||18-44|
|Suitable Wire Dia. (mm)||0.8-1.2||0.8-1.2||1.2-1.6||1.2-2.0|